Thursday, January 20, 2011

Magnetic Box

Caja  de Magneticos y No Magneticos

We have been  doing this Magnetic Box for a while, we use it maybe once a week, C likes playing with the sand once she is done with the activity.

Hemos estado haciendo esta actividad desde hace un tiempo,una vez por semana, a C le gusta jugar con la arena una vez terminada la actividad.


For magnetic stuff I use some magnetics shapes and for no magnetic stuff I use some plastic spoons,leads,wooden shapes,sticks..

Cosas mageneticas use  formas geometricas hechas de metal y para no magnetico use cucharas de plastico, tapas de botellas de plastico,palitos de madera...


This is a cool science activity and very easy to prepare I got the box at WalMart for $1. And the rest you just can recycle from your house.There is always something we can use.

Esta es una actividad de ciencia muy facil y divertida de preparar. La caja la compre en WalMart por $1.El resto de materiales los pueden encontrar en algun lugar en la casa.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This was an activity I was going to prepare for the children next week. I am glad you shared how you set this up. Great job! Thank you for sharing.

Jill said...

Isn't is so much fun experimenting with magnets? My girls enjoy that too, especially when they repel each other and they try to get them to go together. LOL Have a great day!
Blessings,
Jill

merche29 said...

muy buena.me la apunto para trabajarlo con mis chicos

Elle Belles Bows said...

Brilliant idea!! Kerri

Deb Chitwood said...

Hi, Patty! I had so much fun revisiting your posts to update my Montessori-Inspired Spanish Activities post at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2011/05/02/montessori-inspired-spanish-activities/. I added your magnetic box photo and post. :)