Monday, December 12, 2011

December Sensory Bin

Caja Sensorial de Diciembre

Thanks for the emails and nice thoughts about me feeling sick. I'm slowly feeling better. I miss this blog and every single of your comments : ). THANK YOU!
I apologize with all my bloggy friends for not visiting their blogs I hope you understand. I am pretty sure I will find the energy  to catch up with your great posts.
Hugs

 
Gracias por los e-mail y mensajes acerca de mi salud.Poco a poco me voy sintiendo mejor.. Echo de menos este blog y cada uno de sus comentarios:). ¡MUCHAS GRACIAS!
Disculpenme si no eh pasado por sus blogs estas ultimas semanas, espero encontrar la energia y ganas para poder darles un tiempito y ver en que estan.
Abrazos


I used:
- green and red pasta
-poms
-bells
-ribbons
-a red cup
-a small shovel

Use:
-pasta de color rojo y verde
-pompones
-campanas
-cascabeles
-rosones
-taza roja
-pala pequena


I also made some green and white trees from different sizes poms glued with hot glue.

Tambien hize unos arboles blancos y verdes de pompones de diferentes tamanos unidos con goma caliente.

 
Patty

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preciosa!!!
Bienvenida de vuelta!
Un abrazo!!!

Me alegra mucho saber que estás mejor!

linibau said...

Qué bonita y qué navideña! Me alegra volver a leerte. Un abrazo!

Karen said...

Me alegra mucho que estes mejor!! que asi continues hasta que te sientas Espectacular!!! Me Fascina tu Sensory bin!! Esta hermosa!!! mis princesas estarian ahi muuuuuucho rato!!lol

Un abrazo!!

Sierra @ H is for Homeschooling said...

Beautiful colors! your sensory bins are always fun!

Unknown said...

I just want to touch it!!! It looks so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.