Sunday, July 14, 2013

Our Peg Doll Family TUTORIAL

Nuestra Familia de Clavijas de Madera



                           
I bought some wooden peg dolls for C's birthday several months ago ,she was very excited on making "peg dolls family". I have some people asked me on how to paint peg dolls and where to get them, well since I am not an expert on this topic I will just share with you what we did.
For this project you will need:
-wooden peg dolls (I purchased them here)
-acrylic paint
-brushes,wipes and alcohol to wash off the paint from the brush
-toothpicks
-a pencil


Compré algunas clavija de madera por el cumpleaños de C hace ya varios meses, ella estaba muy emocionada en hacer "una familia de clavijas". Algunos de ustedes me han preguntado sobre cómo pintar los muñecos de clavija y dónde conseguirlos,pero como yo no soy una experta en este tema sólo voy a compartir con ustedes lo que hicimos.
Para este proyecto se necesita:
-clavija de madera (las compré aqui )
-pintura acrílica
-pinceles, trapos y alcohol para enjuagar los pinceles
-mondadientes
-un lápiz


First we draw the head, the face and then the body of each peg using a pencil.

Primero se dibuja la cabeza la cara y luego el cuerpo de cada clavija con un lápiz.


Then we start painting the hair

Luego empezamos a pintar con la pintura acrilica el cabello


Let it dry for a couple of minutes and start painting the face and then the body

Dejar secar durante un par de minutos y empezar a pintar la cara y luego el cuerpo



Since C knows I like the colors black as much as I like polka dots she decided to use a tooth pick to make colorful dots on my black peg doll mama dress.so cute!

 C sabe que me gusta el color negro tanto como me gustan los lunares de colores, ella decidió utilizar un mondadiente  para hacer puntos de colores en mi vestido negro. lindo!



I think our peg doll family rocks!!As a final touch we built a house  from craft sticks and hot glue for our family peg to live in.

Nuestra familia de clavijas queda muy original! Como toque final hicimos una casa de palitos de madera con pegamento caliente para que viva la familia clavija : )


Did you sign up to win a $50 gift certificate from Montessori Services, go here?

No comments: