Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Activities # 2

Actividades de Febrero #2

Matching colors and patterns of scrapbook paper.

Emparejar los patrones de el mismo papel, use papel de scrapbook.


Tweezing red poms.

Transferir pompones rojos usando una pinza.


Open and Close basket, this is one of C's favorite  activities, I put this activity in the shelf every month because I know she really loves it.

Canasta de Abrir y Cerrar, esta es una actividad que a C  le gusta mucho, pongo esta actividad en el  armario cada vez porque se cuanto la entretiene.

Sorting erasers.

Clasificando borradores.

Working with clothespins. I glued some valentine's scrapbook paper in the wooden clothespins.

Trabajando con ganchos de ropa, pegue papel con disenos de San Valentin (scrapbook) en los ganchos de madera.


Spooning hearts

Transfiriendo corazones usando una cuchara.


Thanks for visiting us!

Gracias por visitarnos!

4 comments:

Natym said...

Your activities are really beautiful! Thank you for those ideas! :)

Elle Belles Bows said...

Really smart idea to use the scrapbook paper! I have been cutting my extar pieces for collage work but now I have something new to do with them:-)

Kerri

Jill said...

Great ideas! You're an awesome Mommy!

Have a great day!

blessings
Jill

Olives and Pickles said...

Thank you my friends for the beautiful comments!