Friday, August 5, 2011

Cornstarch Sidewalk Paint

Pintura de Maicena para la Acera



This is such a fun activity, I was inspired by all of the great bloggy  posts so I decided to try it  with C outside, they can draw,write their names,paint whatever they can imagine. it is very easy to make too:
We mixed :
cornstarch,
food coloring,
and water (same amount of cornstarch).

Super easy peasy!!


Esta es una actividad divertida para hacer con los niños fuera, pueden  dibujar, escribir sus nombres, pintur todo lo que puedan imaginar. Es muy fácil de preparar:
Mezclamos:
almidón de maíz,
colorante de alimentos,
y  agua (la misma cantidad de harina de maíz).

 Super fácil !!




I hope you guys have a fantastic weekedend!

Espero que tengan un dia fantastico!

Patty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz Mamá:

Gran idea!!!
gracias por la receta!!

http://miprincesaconsentida.blogspot.com/

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Hi! One Lovely Blog Award is waiting for you - here:
http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2011/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Nataša

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the muffin tin with all the colors in it! Awesome! I did it in bowls but it spilled easily and we could only do a few colors at a time! I will have to use my muffin tin next time!