Friday, October 14, 2011

Get the bull from the horns!!

Agarra al toro de los cuernos!

 

Few weeks ago we went to the fair, where we had tons of fun?? who doesn't...right? Anyways we were walking by the stands and C gets excited when she saw this bull...she say"mom, dad I really want to ride the bull" and of course my mother sense asked her back "are you sure"?and she said YES!!!

 
Hace unas semanas fuimos a la feria, donde nos la pasamos muy bien? quien  no, ¿verdad?.
Bueno, estabamos caminando por los tiendas y C se emociono apenas vio este toro, y nos dijo "mama,papa deseo montar el toro" y por supesto mi sentido de mama le respondio con otra pregunta "estas segura" y ella me respondio SI!!!


One of the magic things that impress me about children is that they have a great courage for things, they are not scared of learning, they are not scared of falling and get hurt , they are not scare of being embarrased!They just want to have fun!! Don't you miss the feeling now that you are a grown up?because  I do!! Daddy ride the bull after C did it, and only because C asked him to, but mommy didn't ride it because I didn't want to fall and feel embarrased. Yeap I guess that makes me be a grown up!

 
Una de las cosas mágicas que me impresiona de los niños es que tienen un gran valor para hacer las cosas, no tienen miedo de aprender, no tienen miedo de caer y herirse, no se asustan de sentir vergüenza! Ellos sólo quieren divertirse!
 No extrañas esa  sensación ahora que eres un adulto?
Porque  Yo si!
Papá monto el toro después de que C termino de montar, y sólo porque C se lo pidió, pero mamá no lo monto  porque  no me quería caer y sentir verguenza .Yeah supongo que ese sentimiento  me hace ser un adulto!

Happy weekend!
Patty

2 comments:

Dawn said...

hello ! just wanted to stop by and let you know that i gave you a link back on my blog today.... you have such a good tutorial on the wool dying .... thanks for the inspiration .... light and peace to you ....
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Pues si que lo extranio!!!
Muchos saludos!!!!!!