Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sewing and Reading

Cociendo y Leyendo




Recently I made a cloth diaper pail liner to keep baby's diapers in. I used less than a yard of  wet fabric that I bought from the local fabric store with 2 yards of elastic. Then stitched  here and there and we have the liner made! (pretty sure you can find a tutorial online).This liner is making my life easier.
And also read the book Baby Development Everything You Need to Know , it is a good guide to remember how to help baby to accomplish their age milestones. Great pictures by the way.


 Recientemente hice un bolsa de tela para el panalero del bebé.Usé menos de una yarda de tela mojada o tambien llamada a prueba de agua,que compré en la tienda local de telas y tambien use 2 metros de elástico. Muy simple y facil de hacer, me imagino que pueden encontrar decenas de tutoriales en la web, una  cosida aquí y allá, y tenemos la bolsa hecha.
Tambien estuve leyendo " El libro Del Bebé Todo el Desarrollo Que Usted Necesita Saber", es una buena guía que me ayuda a  guiar a Marce (3 meses y medio) a alcanzar sus metas de edad. Bellas fotos en este libro por cierto.

No comments: