Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shaping up!

Today we had fun with this cool activity my daughter loves. You just need some paint ,paper and shapes we made from empty boxes .

Hoy dia hicimos esta actividad muy divertida, a mi hija le encanta! Solo se necesita, pintura, figuras geometricas hechas de carton de caja reciclada y papel.

She is is smiling and telling me the names of the shapes.

Ella esta sonriendo nombrando las formas geometricas.

Stamping the nice color of the shapes.

Aqui esta estampando en las figuras geometricas los bellos colores.



Final product!! She couldn't stop making them, we made three different sheets of paper I just forgot about talking pictures and enjoyed this special colorful moment!

Producto final!! Ella no pudo dejar de estampar, hizo tres hojas distintas y yo me uni a la diverison, me olvide de la camara y tomar mas fotos y simplemente disfrute este momento lleno de colores.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Una idea genial! Besos.