Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sets of shapes

Little "C" was very interested in shapes since she was 1.5 year, she used to ask, mommy what is this?and this other?
I made so far 2 groups of shapes.After she accomplished the first set, I presented to her the second set (we are still working on it).
All the objects I used for this set of shapes are collected from the house or made for me, like the pentagon, cone and pyramid (origami).

Mi pequena "C" estaba muy interesada en las formas geometricas desde que tenía 18 meses, solía preguntar, mamá ¿qué es esto?, Y este otro? (refiriendose a las formas).
Hice hasta ahora dos grupos de formas geometricas.Despues de que ella logró el primer set, le presente el segundo set (todavía estamos trabajando en ello).
Todos los objetos que utilizamos para este conjunto de formas los obtenemos de la casa y otros los hice yo, como el pentágono, el cono y la pirámide (origami).





Here is the first set of shapes.

Este es el primer conjunto de formas geometricas.


In English

En ingles...


And Spanish

En espanol..



Second set of shapes. (I know I am repeating the cube,I realized that after I was done laminating the pages..well it is ok).

Segundo grupo de formas geometricas.( Estoy repitiendo el cubo, me di cuenta despues que lamine las fichas..esta bien.sirve de repaso).


In english..

En ingles..


And spanish..

En espanol..


I try to find the objects in different textures and colors to make it fun.

Intento buscar por objetos de diferentes texturas y colores, para relizar la actividad de manera mas divertida.

4 comments:

twolittleseeds said...

Brilliant. Must do this x

The Sunshine Crew said...

Very nice work. Looks great! Neat way to do shapes.
You should participate in our upcoming scavenger hunt for August...the theme for August is shapes in nature.
I will be posting about it more soon...
Colleen

gardenmama said...

i love, love your banner!
i recently had a clothesline photo challenge on my blog : )

Elle Belles Bows said...

Definitely need to keep this to use a bit down the road. Thanks!