Monday, July 19, 2010

First Blog Award

I was really excited when I read that two liitle seeds(which is a great blog)gave me a blog award!!



Thank you very much.It is special to me because It is the first one I've got since I started blogging last month and you guys,are very inspirational!




Here is a special gift from me to you two little seeds (a picture of alaskan little seeds blooming at my front yard).


Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words. example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY
Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
My 5 words would be:
NATURE
PATIENCE
FAMILY
PEACE
FUN


Here are the other 10 blogs:
the magic onions
chasing cheerios
montessori beginnings
counting coconuts
mommyme-thewonderyears
jojoebi
raisingian
2pequenostraviesos
montessori spanish
domanandaba

It is hard to choose just 10 of them...but Here it is! if you haven't heard of them you need to visit them..they are very inspirational!

THANK YOU TO MY READERS AND BLOGGERS!!Have a magic day!

11 comments:

Counting Coconuts said...

What a treat! Thank you so much for passing this award onto me and for your very kind comments on my blog - they always make me smile. Hope you have a lovely week!

Warmly,
Mari-Ann
Counting Coconuts

Sandy said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much.

jojoebi-designs said...

congratulations to you and thank you for passing it on, nice to come home to!

2 Pequeños Traviesos said...

Hola! Que emocion encontrar otro blog de alguien que tambien habla Espanol! Tu blog esta hermoso. Me encanta. Tienes unas fotos espectaculares. GRACIAS POR EL PREMIO. Espero nos podamos comunicar mas adelante. Mi chico de 3 vio el blog y me seguia preguntando: Quien es ella??? {Se referia a tu "C"} Cuidate mucho y bendiciones.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I've only been reading you for the last week or two but I've gotten some great ideas from you. You deserve it! Thank you for linking me up and passing it on to me too! I'll pass it on in the next few days

Montessori Beginnings said...

Thank you so much of thinking of me and congratulations on your award! I love your five words and thank you for all of your wonderful comments.

Gigi said...

Thank you so much for the award! It is fun getting awards!

twolittleseeds said...

What a fabulous gift...thank you so much for the picture. It looks gorgeous.
Well done on the award...Daisy xxx

Jill said...

Congratulations on your award! What a lovely blog you have! I enjoy teaching and doing activities with my girls as well. :-) Have a wonderful day!
Blessings, Jill

Olives and Pickles said...

Thank you everybody for the lovely comments!!Enjoy your beautiful day.
Bigs hugs

Gigi said...

Thank you so much for the award!! I love your blog and will be adding it to my blog list!