Monday, July 12, 2010

Let's bring science..

We did "float or sink" using stones and leaves we found in our backyard.Little "C" has fun playing with water, after that we had some fun in the sprinkler!!

Hicimos como proyecto de ciencia " flota o no flota" usamos piedras pequenas y hojas que recojimos de nuestro jardin. Mi pequena "C" se divierte mucho jugando con agua, cuando terminamos esta actividad nos la pasamos muy bien mojandonos con el salpicador de agua o manguera.

Mommy the rocks are sinking!!

Mami las piedras no flotan!!

Little "C" also helped me mash potatoes for dinner...she was very proud of herself..isn't she precious?

La pequena "C" tambien me ayudo a preparar la cena...ella apreto las papas para el pure. no es preciosa?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I would love to use this over at my new blog. I will certainly give you credit and a link! Let me know if that would be okay.

Olives and Pickles said...

Of course Abbie, that will be perfect!.Thank you very much for asking.I will like to get some ideas from your blog as well