Sunday, July 11, 2010

Painting is fun!

Yesterday we painted with water ballons..What a fun activity!!After we all got wet playing with water ballons(my daughter loved it). we did some painting with them.I printed this USA map from this link :
http://www.yourchildlearns.com/megamaps.htm
Then I filled small ballons with some water and let the fun started.

Ayer pintamos con globos de agua.Fue muy divertido.Primero todos jugamos a mojarnos con los globos de agua..A mi hija le encanto!!
Yo imprimi el mapa de Estados Unidos de esta pagina:
http://www.yourchildlearns.com/megamaps.htm
Luego llenamos los globos con poca agua y a pintar se a dicho!





Painting with the water ballon.
Pintando con los globos de agua.


Mommy look , I did it!
Mami mira, lo hice!!


Mommy I want to use my hands now!!Go for it girl!
Mami Ahora deseo pintar con mis manos!! OK nena diviertete!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea!

Insightful Brain said...

How fun... balloons and paint are two of my children's favorite things.... I never thought about combining them!

Olives and Pickles said...

It is so much fun!! You guys need to try it!